Agro FV Solution
- No soil sealing, no coverage of the soil surface (<1 %).
- The space between the rows allows the use of conventional agricultural machinery.
- It is possible to use agricultural land and create different habitats
- Creation of linear structures containing modules
Network integration and market benefits:
- Land can be used in areas with network bottlenecks.
- Specific additional efficiency up to 15%.
- Additional profits due to the increase of energy market prices.
Possible applications for agricultural production with vertical photovoltaic agro
The following types of agricultural production are possible which differ between:
- Different types of beets
- Low-growing cereals and rice (up to about 1
- To overcome shading problems, rows of modules need large
distances from each other (varies from 10 - 20 m by type of photovoltaic project).
- Therefore, the spacings of the rows allow the use of conventional agricultural machinery.
Thus the agricultural use of the land remains possible!